Stag Dental Care is your local family focused Rotherham dental practice. We aim to provide high quality dentistry within a friendly and pleasant environment. Our staff have invariably been with us for some time and are dedicated to providing a high level of service to patients. All our dentists are registered with their relevant professional bodies and are engaged in on going training.
The practice has recently undergone a comprehensive renovation ensuring comfortable and relaxed physical surroundings for patients and for staff alike. We are always evaluating new dental techniques and equipment and incorporate these when we consider there is a benefit to our patients.
Pledges & Expectations
We will endeavour to…
- Ensure you are fully aware of the treatment options made available to you by the dental team. Reception staff will willingly go through your chosen option again after you have left the surgery.
- A written estimate of costs will be provided for each and every option.
- Make every effort to ensure you are seen at your appointed time. If there is a delay we will try to inform you as soon as possible to enable you to decide whether you wish to wait or to make another appointment. We do periodically monitor how well we are doing in terms of keeping to appointment times and if necessary adjust estimated times of treatments.
- Endeavour to make your stay at the practice as pleasant as possible. We will try to provide a calm and atmosphere which is conducive to your treatment. Should you require time to compose yourself and a hot or cold drink before or after treatment please ask reception staff and it will be willingly provided.
We would expect you to…
- Respect our time by arriving promptly for appointments.
- Give us at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend for an appointment.
- Inform us of any change in your circumstances that might have bearing on us providing you with an appropriate dental service. These for example may include a change in your contact details or your health status.
- Pay for treatment as and when it is provided. The practice has a policy of requesting payment at intervals throughout a treatment plan which avoids single large payment at the end. We also have finance scheme available for those who are likely to incur costs which would be better spread over a longer period.